Jobs with EMTV
EMTV has the following position vacancy(ies) available.
Formerly know as the EXECUTIVE PRODUCER, the pupose of this position is to manage all activities related to the production of local productions and commercials within EMTV.
- Ensure local programmess and commercials meet management team and/or clients requirements by monitoring content, creativity and technical production.
- Ensure programme production resources are used in the most cost-effective manner and make recommendations based on commercial viability.
- Ensure production costs remain with the budget and that production deadlines are met through effective management of, and communication with, staff.
- Ensure that programmes and commercials comply with appropriate statutory regulations
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the management team by providing relevant, accurate and timely performance and information; as well as contributing to management meetings in positive, constructive manner.
- Carry out these functions while mantaining EMTV's high level of standards and ethics.
- Minimum Grade 12 certificate ( prefer Tertiary Degree or Diploma in Creative Arts).
- Minimum 10 years of commercial TV production.
- Minimum 5 years in a senior management role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Applications (MS Word, Excel, etc)..
Please email, deliver or mail your application, including a current CV to:
The General Manager,
Level 2, Garden City, BOROKO
PO Box 443,
Papua New Guinea
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
- All applications remain the property of EMTV.